From time to time we may offer discounts to new customers who choose to buy Sage Pay’s products, solutions and services. If we run such a promotion, it will be subject to these terms and conditions:
1. The Sage Pay promotion (the “Promotion”) is brought to you by Sage Pay Europe Limited, North Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 9AA (“Sage Pay”, “we”, “us”, “our”). By participating in the Promotion you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions (the “Sage Pay Promotion Terms”).
2. These Sage Pay Promotion Terms should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms which we have included in any message regarding the Promotion, for example by email, in any Sage Pay marketing literature, or online from time to time (“Promotional Material”). If there is any inconsistency between these Sage Pay Promotion Terms and any Promotional Material, the Promotional Material will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency only.
3. If you are a new customer to Sage Pay and you are a customer of the Sage Pay partner whose promotional code you are using, you are entitled to receive the Sage Pay special subscription price at such discount off our recommended retail price as we may from time to time determine (plus VAT or equivalent sales tax) (the “Promotion Price”) if you sign up as a paying customer by entering your direct debit details and the promotion code into Sage Pay’s application form during the period to which this Promotion applies as specified in our Promotional Material (the “Sage Pay Promotional Period”).
5. Once you have purchased your first Sage Pay service at the Promotional Price, any additional subscriptions by you on the same Sage account to another Sage Pay service will be at the Current List Price. If you have multiple Sage accounts, you can sign up to the Promotion once on each individual account.
7. This Promotion cannot be used with any other promotion unless otherwise indicated in the Promotional Material.
10. We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any loss or damage by entering this Promotion (including without limitation any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your participation in the Promotion) or from our refusal to allow you to take part in the Promotion or our withdrawal of the Promotion or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the Promotion for any reason. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
11. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and/or withdraw this Promotion at any time without notice.
12. The Sage Pay Promotion Terms (and all non-contractual claims and disputes arising out of or in connection with them or the Promotion) are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and by participating in this Promotion you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.